Monday, June 8, 2009

Home

So, thanks to jet lag, here I am awake at 7am. I suppose it was a little naive to set my alarm for 10:30am. :)

But I'm back! I'm home in my own bed after my whirlwind of adventures through Europe. I still can't believe it happened. Honestly, now that I'm home and back in my normal life, it almost feels like it didn't happen. Has anyone else felt that way about a trip or big event in their lives? You look forward to it and build it up for months, then it happens, and then all of the sudden it's over. Just like that. My two week stay over there felt like 3 days. It went by SO FAST. It was truly incredible though. My mom asked me last night how my trip compared to my expectations on a scale from 1-10. I chose 15.

It could not have been better. I got to see two of the most beautiful cities in the entire world and visit some very famous icons. I got to explore little, quaint cities in England. I got to spend two weeks with Tyler and have a great time of fun, romance, and growth. It was just absolutely amazing. I'm not sure my mind is fully working right now for me to explain it. But it was just....the best. I'll have to try to blog more about it this week as I process it all. God did some amazing things I want to write about but, again, maybe after a few days. For now, I think I'll try to go back to sleep and hopefully utilize that 10:30 alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment