Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dodgers & Break Dancing

Life has been pretty good lately. I went to a Dodgers game last night with Katie Hill and our dads...super fun!!! And they won in extra innings. Way to go, Dodgers. It's funny because, I wouldn't say I'm a huge Dodger fan. I can't watch baseball on TV for more than like 15 minutes because I just get SO BORED of it (Sorry if anyone reading this is a huge baseball fan). But when you're there in the crowd and the game is right in front of you, it suddenly becomes REALLY exciting! Haha. I mean, I had my Dodger shirt on and was booing the other team, then cheering on our team. I didn't even know what was going on half the time but you just totally get caught up in the excitement of it all! I love it. Even though I'm not the most athletic person ever, I really enjoy watching sports. Especially basketball and soccer. So much fun.

Tonight, I hung out with Alli and Melody, who are WAY cooler than I was in high school. :) They're hilarious and Melody is going to teach me some break dance moves. Yes, you read that correctly. Break dance moves. Like said...way cooler than me.

And now I'm just killing time, waiting for it to be a decent hour before I can call Tyler. Oh, time change.

And if anyone is looking for some new songs, here are my current favorites: "Then" by Brad Paisley, "1234" by Plain White T's, and "Kiss a Girl" by Keith Urban. Super cute and fun summer songs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment