Friday, May 28, 2010

More Silliness

I have some more funny things my nannying kids have said this week. I feel like this may be my whole summer...just repeating all the hilarious things they say.

I was showing Kian pictures I have in my wallet (he wanted to see a picture of my brother) and when he started looking through my wallet, he grabbed my money and said "Do you think I could have this?"

Kian and Chloe were eating lunch when, out of nowhere, Kian turns to his sister and says "Cheers!" while holding his cup in the air. They proceeded to do it over and over for a solid 3 minutes.

Kian and I were playing Hide and go Seek and when I was hiding, I heard him say to himself, "Where did my friend go?" :)

And my favorite...

Chloe was asking my about my birthday on Sunday.
Chloe: Can I come to your party?
Alex: You could, but I actually don't think I'm going to have one.
Chloe: You aren't going to have a party!?!?!?! Why not???
Alex: (not able to think of an answer) Well, my parents think 20 is a little old to have a party
Chloe: You should tell them to have better manners

Classic.

1 comment: