Sunday, May 15, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 13

Day 13: A letter to someone who has blessed you recently

The sweet thing about this is that I feel like there is absolutely no way I could pick just one person. There have been so many people who have blessed me recently. People who have taught me different things; people who have listened to me process my thoughts; people who have encouraged me. I have been blessed by people’s patience, grace, wisdom, and understanding. I feel so humbled that God would choose to bless me with such amazing people in my life. Every single person has taught me something new about myself or about life, helped me see the world differently, or opened my eyes to something new about the Lord.

To everyone who has offered me a listening ear and wisdom, a lot of laughter and good memories, or helped me become a more godly woman,

you are a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment