Wednesday, May 11, 2011

just some things.

These are quotes from today's "My Utmost For His Highest" by Oswald Chambers. They were just sooo good, I HAD to share them.

"Love is the loftiest preference of one person for another, and spiritually Jesus demands that this sovereign preference be for Himself."

"And the Holy Spirit reveals to me that God loved me not because I was lovable, but because it was His nature to do so."

"The knowledge that God has loved me beyond all limits will compel me to go into the world to love others in the same way. I may get irritated because I have to live with an unusually difficult person. But just think how disagreeable I have been with God! Am I prepared to be identified so closely with the Lord Jesus that His life and His sweetness will be continually poured out through Me? Neither natural love nor God's divine love will remain and grow in me unless it is nurtured."


And this is a new song that I currently LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment